PARIS – Superchargers historically get their best press on cars like the new ’10 Jaguar XJ 5.0-liter V-8 making 470 hp and 510 hp, but big volume increases will be coming from small engines. “We are projecting for the next five years at least 80% volume increase in superchargers from new applications,” says Joao Faria, president of Eaton Automotive Europe. “The majority of these are going to come with the small engines.” In June, Eaton Corp. learned it had won a contract in Asia “for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eaton Predicts Big Growth for Superchargers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642