NOVI – As North America’s Big Three auto makers rediscover the benefits of rear-wheel drive, Germany’s Eberspächer Group couldn’t be happier. In its home market, the supplier has years of experience producing exhaust systems for rear-drive vehicles with pedigree badges such as Mercedes-Benz and BMW. Snaking an exhaust pipe along cramped underbody real estate without disturbing driveshafts and rear axles requires considerable engineering. It’s a specialty Eberspächer relishes as its own. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eberspächer Aggressive in North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642