The European Commission clears the way for the Romanian government to pay €143 million ($221 million) in subsidies to aid Ford Motor Co. in its modernization of Automobile Craiova S.A., the former Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. vehicle manufacturing complex purchased in March. The U.S. auto maker owns 72.4% of Automobile Craiova, with the remaining shares split between SIF Oltenia S.A. (22.1%) and other investors (5.5%). The EC’s decision is the latest development in a bumpy ride for Ford, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC Approves Romanian Subsidy for Ford Craiova Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642