VIENNA – The European Commission has approved under the European Union merger regulation a joint venture between DaimlerChrysler AG and MB-Automobilvertriebsgesellschaft mbH of Austria for the import of DaimlerChrysler vehicles into Hungary. The new JV – DaimlerChrysler Automotive Hungaria Kereskedelmi Kft. – will be jointly controlled by the two companies. The venture, which will import Mercedes, Smart, Chrysler and Jeep brands, will be operative July 1 and employ up to 80 workers in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC Clears DC Hungarian Import Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642