The French government gets the go-ahead to subsidize by up to €22 million ($26 million) annually transport schemes that reduce greenhouse gas emissions. In an influential precedent, the European Commission has cleared these payments under European Union government subsidy rules, which give it the authority to block such outlays if they present one member country and its companies with an unfair competitive advantage. However, it can waive these concerns if subsidies are used in certain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC Clears Way for French Clean Air Subsidies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642