The association of European wheel manufacturers (EUWA) welcomes a decision by the European Commission to propose a stiff anti-dumping duty on Chinese-made aluminum wheels exported to the European Union. But auto makers represented by the European automobile manufacturers association (ACEA) are unhappy. Communications Director Sigrid de Vries blames the recession for depressing European wheel prices, not the dumping of cheap Chinese wheels on EU markets. “This is no convincing case,” she ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC Seeking Anti-Dumping Penalty on Chinese Aluminum-Wheel Manufacturers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642