Cooperation among research and development teams can lead to shared ideas, avoids duplication and allows researchers to pool their resources. This is the philosophy behind the creation of the so-called European Research Area, a pet project of the European Commission, which wants to coordinate the work funded by Europe's many small research budgets. The EC is concerned that the European Union is falling behind the U.S., where industry and government spend much more on R&D. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC Seeks to Coordinate Europeâ€™s R&D Efforts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642