PARIS – The European Commission is giving the European Union auto industry a stay of execution regarding plans to starve the industry of regional state-aid handouts. There had been plans earlier in the year to place auto makers on a blacklist of industries with “structural difficulties.” Such sectors would be considered largely ineligible for federal state-aid investment funds. The thinking was such subsidies would be “wasted” on industries considered in long-term decline. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC Tables Plans to Exclude Auto Industry From Government Aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642