Eclipse Concept-E will bow at Detroit auto show. Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. chooses the North American International Auto Show for the debut of the Eclipse Concept-E high-performance sports concept car. The Concept E will serve as a design template for the third-generation Eclipse, which will be based on Mitsubishi’s new “Project America” platform that also serves as the underpinnings of the Endeavor cross/utility vehicle and Galant midsize sedan. It will be built ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eclipse Concept to Bow in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642