General Motors Co. Chairman and CEO Ed Whitacre Jr. hires a pair of executives from his former company, AT&T Inc., to lead the auto makerâ€™s government relations operations. John T. Montford will serve as a senior advisor to Whitacre, heading Government Relations and Global Public Policy. Robert E. Ferguson joins GM as vice president-Government Relations. The appointments are effective Jan. 1. Kenneth W. Cole, currently vice president of Government Relations and Public Policy, will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ed Whitacre Adds Two Familiar Faces to GMâ€™s Executive Team" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642