Models by Toyota Motor Corp. dominated Edmunds.com’s True Cost to Own list for ’04 models. Overall, 15 of the 27 segments were topped by Japanese auto makers. Toyota’s Echo had the lowest relative ownership cost in its market segment (coupe under $15,000), while the Scion xA and xB took top honors in the sedan under $15,000 and wagon under $15,000 categories, respectively. The Toyota Matrix was the lowest cost-to-own wagon under $25,000, while the MR2 Spyder was tops in the convertible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Edmunds: Japanese Models Lowest-Cost Vehicles to Own" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642