LAS VEGAS – Auto technician Scott Hager planned his work and intended to work his plan for fixing a car with assorted malfunctions during special and stressful circumstances here. David Wiebe's performance at ACDelco's 2003 Technician of the Millennium contest won him first place. “I had a fine-tuned approach,” says Hager, owner of Scott’s Auto Service in Troy, MO. “I had an idea of what I wanted to do first.” But in the heat of the moment, he did something else. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eight Technicians Fix Cars; 1,000 People Watch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642