PARIS – An electric supercharger under development for a decade finally may be approaching production, piggybacking on the coming expansion of stop/start technology. Controlled Power Technologies Ltd., which purchased the technology from Visteon Corp. in 2008, says it will be in production for a client in late 2010, reaching full output in 2012. Visteon started working on its VTES technology (Visteon Torque Enhancement System is now Variable Torque Enhancement System) in 1999 and had a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Electric Supercharger Ready for Takeoff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642