NOVI, MI – The U.S. electrified-vehicle market is poised for a volume explosion, according to a new study, but what has to happen to realize such growth and which obstacles must be overcome depends on whom you ask. The study, conducted by Boulder, CO-based Pike Research, predicts there will a combined 667,000 plug-in-hybrid and electric vehicles on U.S. roads by 2015, reaching 1 million units the following year. Most will be PHEVs. About 43% of consumers queried have an interest in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Electrified-Vehicle Volume Hinges on Affordability, Experts Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642