DETROIT – General Motors Co. expects Chevrolet Volt buyers to be emotionally attached to their vehicles. Very attached. That’s why the auto maker has enlisted OnStar to make available round-the-clock status reports on the inner workings of the extended-range electric vehicle. The OnStar Mobile Application will use compatible smartphones to link Volt owners with their vehicles for purposes ranging from charge-status monitoring to remote starting. “The Chevrolet Volt ushers in a new era ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Electronic Tether Ideal for Volt Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642