In vehicle electronics in model year ’02, most of the significant new developments still addressed old needs. But that’s not the impression a person would get from the hype in the popular media. From slick magazine articles and TV spots an observer could easily conclude that the most significant action involved all the new-media initiatives that attempt to turn vehicles into information and entertainment centers. That’s because capabilities like traffic-monitoring telematics, on-the-move ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Electronics Still Focused on the ABCs of Vehicle Technology" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642