Elena Ford, cousin of Ford Motor Co. Chairman and CEO Bill Ford Jr. and great-granddaughter of company founder Henry Ford, is appointed to a director-level executive position – just below vice president – with a mandate to develop corporate strategy markets in Asia. She had been Mercury brand manager.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Elena Ford Leaves Mercury for Executive Post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642