Minivan confusion is running rampant. Chrysler is considering making a version of its next-generation minivan for Volkswagen, to be built and sold in North America, presumably in head-to-head competition. Volkswagen’s plan to make the Microbus fell through and a subsequent plan to forge a people mover from its aging T5 platform may not work. But the desire to sell a VW minivan in North America remains intact. The very prospect has the two Chrysler plants that make minivans, one in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Embracing the Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642