Vel Satis is first to use new Engelhard particulate filter system. Engelhard Corp. says Renault SA is the first auto maker to use its new CSF (catalytic soot filter) for the 2.2L diesel-powered Vel Satis. Engelhard’s new CSF, combined with a diesel oxidation catalyst, does not require a separate fuel additive or periodic removal of the filter to clean out ash deposits, as have previous and current diesel particulate matter (PM) filtering systems. Engelhard says its CSF system ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Engelhard Launches Advanced Diesel PM Filter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642