A new fuel-system device reportedly boosting gasoline-engine efficiency and reducing emissions while shaving costs 50%, will be introduced at the SAE Congress and Exposition March 6-10 at Detroit's Cobo Hall. Jointly patented by Robert Bosch GmbH and a newcomer to the U.S. auto industry, Hydra LLC, the component relates to how fuel is delivered to the engine. Not wishing to scoop himself, Hydra LLC General Manager Kurt S. Kushner says only that primary targets are light- and heavy-duty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Engine-efficiency boost to be revealed at SAE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642