PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen recently renewed its association with BMW AG for development of gasoline engines, while it also continues to work with Ford Motor Co. on diesels. “We are working together on Euro 6 (2015), and starting to plan for Euro 7,” PSA Chief Engineer Christian Chapelle says. “Last week, I met with my counterpart at Ford to divide up” the tasks to be done. Under today’s Euro 5 conditions, the average diesel in Europe provides a 30 g/km carbon-dioxide advantage. Under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Engine-Partners PSA, Ford Looking Ahead to Euro 7 Diesel Regulations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642