The Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) launches a public relations campaign against auto makers planning to take legal action against Californiaâ€™s latest round of carbon dioxide (CO2) reduction laws. The California Air Resources Board (CARB) in September voted to phase in CO2 emissions cuts during the 2009-2014 period, from 315 grams per mile to 211 gpm for passenger cars (36% reduction) and from 422 gpm to 311 gpm for light-duty trucks (26% reduction). The new rules are expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Environmentalists Launch Letter Campaign in CARBâ€™s Defense" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642