CHICAGO – The future is in doubt for the GMC Envoy XUV, the SUV with the sliding rear roof that converts the vehicle into an open-bed pickup. Envoy XUV sales disappointing. "We're selling a couple thousand a month – not the extent we thought,” Pontiac-GMC General Manager Jim Bunnell says in an interview. “Perhaps we oversubscribed on this product. "When people look at a 5-passenger XUV and a 7-passenger Envoy XL, they vote for carrying more people and say if they have to haul more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Envoy XUV Future Cloudy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642