TURIN – The story of the all-new Enzo begins with Ferrari SpA’s charismatic president. Luca di Montezemolo is not an engineer, yet it was he who in mid-1998 laid down the philosophy behind Ferrari's new extreme supercar. FX was given one transmission--an automated manual with no clutch, which is quicker than a conventional manual Montezemolo insisted the FX – Maranello's internal name for the project – be extreme in design, performance and technology, knowing the result would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Enzo Supercar Paves Way for Future Ferrari Road Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642