PARIS – More than 2,000 exhibitors from 56 countries are jammed into six halls of the Paris-Nord Exhibition Center for six days here, but despite a sagging local market, no one appears interested in throwing in the towel just yet. But as the automotive market of Western Europe goes, so goes Equip Auto, a giant every-other-year auto supplier trade expo being held through Oct. 20. So now show organizers are stressing internationalization and innovation as a means of turbocharging growth. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Equip Auto Show Stresses Internationalization, Innovation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642