General Motors Corp. says the new ’03 Cadillac Escalade ESV will begin at $56,160 when it arrives at dealers in December. The Escalade ESV is an extended version of the Escalade SUV and is based on GM’s Chevrolet Suburban/GMC Yukon XL models. It is 22 ins. (56 cm) longer than the regular-length Escalade. The vehicle will have a 6L V-8 345-hp engine, all-wheel drive, 4-channel StabiliTrak systems, dual-stage airbags and road sensing suspension, among other standard features. Options ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Escalade ESV to Begin at $56,160" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642