Silberauto AS, a DaimlerChrysler AG importer, has taken over distribution of Mitsubishi Motors Corp. vehicles in Estonia. There are currently two dealers in Estonia that recently have begun selling Mitsubishis, Chrysler and Jeep outlet OU Pointing in the capital city of Tallinn and Mercedes dealer AS Erimark in Parnu. In both cases the Mitsubishi showroom is in the same building as the other brands but has a different entrance. Silberauto is looking to sell 300 Mitsubishis in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Estonian DaimlerChrysler Importer Adds Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642