LONDON – The European automotive industry is keeping a close eye on the European Commission, where a heavyweight political struggle is being staged over whether mandatory carbon dioxide caps should be imposed on auto makers. An announcement is expected this week. At the heart of the dispute is an argument over whether car companies should shoulder the burden of reducing CO2 emissions from new vehicles or whether fuel suppliers, tire and other components suppliers, and even consumers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Clash Over Auto Industry CO2 Cap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642