The European Commission has given its approval for the Spanish government to provide €22 million ($20.6 million) in aid for Renault SA’s investment in its Valladolid, Spain, engine plant. Renault's Valladolid, Spain engine plant. Renault plans to invest a total of € 149 million ($139.5 million) at the facility before 2004 in order to boost output of diesel and gasoline engines by 1,200 units per day. The Commission launched an investigation into the aid package in November ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Clears Way For Renault Spain Investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642