LONDON – Even as the European Parliament currently meets to agree on upcoming Euro 5 automotive emissions standards, to take effect in 2009, the European Union’s health case for moving up future tougher standards continues to build. The European Commission, the EU’s executive branch, is issuing compelling new figures showing huge health benefits across the region that would come from stronger Euro 6 standards and beyond. For instance, a study done by the Commission’s environment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Health Advocates Push for Stricter Vehicle Emissions Laws" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642