PARIS – European leaders are considering measures to support their local auto industry amid the ever-worsening global economy. French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who is the current holder of the European Union’s 6-month rotating presidency, tells journalists the European Commission has been asked to develop a plan by Dec. 11 that will outline how governments and EU institutions can support their heavy-manufacturing industries, including the automotive sector. The request comes from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Mulling Financial Aid Package for Auto Makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642