PARIS – The European Commission releases its anticipated proposal for banning the fitting of rigid bull bars on light vans and passenger cars, including SUVs, in the European Union, following a call for action from the European Parliament. European Commission is seeking to ban bull bars on cars, SUVs and vans. The proposed legislation results from a series of talks between the Commission and auto makers in Europe, Japan and South Korea that promised not to install the bull ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Proposes Legal Ban on Bull Bars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642