The European Union sets a target of reducing greenhouse gas emissions by at least 20% by 2020 in a new package of proposals on energy and climate change. The European Commission says climate change, increasing oil and fossil fuel dependence and rising energy prices are making Europe increasingly vulnerable. It wants targets of 20% of the total proportion of energy derived to be from renewable sources and 10% from biofuels in transport fuel by 2020. Each EU member country will be allowed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Proposes New Emissions Targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642