LONDON – Despite public promises by four auto makers to provide better access to their technical data, European Union vehicle repair companies says vital information still is being withheld. The European Commission earlier this year ordered DaimlerChrysler AG, Toyota Motor Corp., General Motors Corp. and Fiat Automobiles SpA to improve access to technical information following findings that data supplied to independent repair firms for the Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Repair Firms Say Auto Makers Still Withholding Technical Data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642