The European Commission is waiting to see whether companies and research institutes respond to a call to match government funding for a high-profile European Union research and development project for hydrogen fuel-cell technology, having warned the initiative may shut down without a large cash infusion. The EUâ€™s executive arm issues its warning following a tepid response to its invitation for research proposals under the â€śThe Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Technology Initiativeâ€ť introduced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUâ€™s Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Research Project in Danger of Sinking" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642