LONDON – The European Union’s acceptance of a common standard for hydrogen-powered vehicles should make it considerably easier for auto makers to sell such cars across the continent, rather than being limited to national markets. It’s been more than two years since the European Commission proposed a technical standard for EU auto makers, with the basic law approved last year. Since then, EC officials have issued additional detailed rules. The most recent set of regulations was given the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Standards for Hydrogen-Powered Vehicles Level Playing Field for Auto Makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642