LONDON – Mirroring the Damascene conversion in the U.S., the European Union appears to be awakening to the potential of hydrogen as a means of powering automotive engines. BMW says hydrogen IC engines first step toward hydrogen economy. The EU just announced an ambitious program to develop what the European Commission says will be "a fully integrated hydrogen economy within the next few decades." As a start, the Commission next month will launch the European Hydrogen and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Stepping Up Hydrogen-Fuel Initiatives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642