DETROIT — General Motors Corp.'s luxury division says it could offer its flagship car in Europe by late 2000. “Within a model year, we could be ready to go in Europe,” says Cadillac General Manager John F. Smith at the debut of the all-new '00 DeVille here. “It's not as an important market for us as the U.S., Canada, Middle East and Japan,” he adds. “But we've begun to see some opportunities for the vehicle in Europe, and we're beginning to think about it.” Taking the DeVille across the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe to get DeVille?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642