General Motors Corp. will use the Geneva auto show as the backdrop to unveil a new Cadillac sedan, which is smaller than the CTS and will be sold only in Europe, sources within the auto maker tell Ward’s. GM will build the small car at its Saab factory in Trollhattan, Sweden, utilizing the Epsilon platform, which also underpins the Saab 9-3, with output beginning later this year. Plans call for volumes of “less than 10,000-units annually,” a source says, adding the vehicle will provide ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe-Only Cadillac Geneva Bound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642