LONDON – The end-of-year holiday period is a particularly lethal time on Europe's roads, and the European Commission, the executive body for the 15-country European Union, is mounting a million dollar campaign to tackle it. The campaign is centered on young drivers. Of the 40,000 deaths every year on EU roads, one-third are due to alcohol and people under 25 are most affected, both as the victims and causes of the accidents. The commission has chosen seven countries to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe Promotes Safe Holiday Driving" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642