The European Union’s long-debated REACH (registration, evaluation and authorization of chemicals) program launches this month amid deepening concern the new policy could impose overwhelming administrative burdens on the European auto industry. As a key consumer of chemical products, the auto industry has to ensure its suppliers register most chemical substances used to make their components, as well as ensure these products comply with any health or environment-based restrictions deemed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe Readies for REACH Chemical Regulations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642