General Motors Corp.'s performance in the sluggish and competitive European market overshadowed respectable showings elsewhere and record earnings per share during the third quarter. The automaker posted a 5.5% decline in July-September consolidated net income to $829 million from $877 million year-ago. Revenues dipped slightly to $42.60 billion from $42.79 billion. GM Third Quarter Financial Results 2000 1999 % Chg. Sales $42,606 $42,794 -0.4 Net Income $829 $877 -5.5 E/S ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe Weakens GM 3Q Income" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642