Executives from the leading European auto manufacturers plan to hold a summit later this week on the heels of the Paris motor show. The meeting of the European automotive CEOs reportedly was called at the request of PSA Peugeot Citroen Chairman Jean-Martin Folz to fend off pending regulatory programs the European Union plans to apply to the auto industry. The EU and other European governmental bodies are eyeing the implementation of a myriad of environmental and product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Auto Leaders to Conduct Summit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642