The European Commission this week formally launches its bid to lead the technical standards for electric-vehicle rechargers, telling the continent’s regulatory bodies to develop a common charging system for EVs, as well as scooters and bicycles. The groups include the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CEN), European Electrotechnical Standardization Committee and European Telecommunications Standards Institute. The Commission, in a communiqué, says the aim is to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Commission Decides On Optional Standard for EV Rechargers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642