Fifty representatives from Europe’s electric utiltiies and energy industry associations have approached the European Commission with a commitment to create of a continental-wide standardized recharging system for electric vehicles. European Union transport Commissioner Antonio Tajani, who is charged with removing barriers to business among EU member countries, says he is pleased with the consortium’s scheme, made without the urging of European legislation. “I applaud the initiative the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Energy Consortium Proposes Standardized EV-Charging Infrastructure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642