LONDON – An alliance of European auto makers, fuel suppliers, utility companies and research groups begins work this month on a comprehensive plan for the introduction of hydrogen fuel-cell technology in Europe. BMW AG is concentrating on "dual-mode" hydrogen/gasoline-fueled internal-combustion engines. European Commission President Romano Prodi, at a recent meeting in Brussels of the first general assembly of the European Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology Partnership, says a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Hydrogen and Fuel-Cell Partners Begin Comprehensive Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642