MADRID – Auto makers here generated a combined revenue of E38.5 billion ($55.3 billion) for 2010, up10.8% from 2009 levels, according data from ANFAC, the local manufacturers’ association. But the gain didn’t come as a result of the domestic market, which remains mired in a slump. “The earnings increase was due to the recovery of export activity to other European countries,” says ANFAC Director Luis Valero. However, most of the revenue gain may have had as much to do with increasing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Market Recovery Pulling Spain Along" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642