European sales of the new Ford Fiesta top 1 million units just 28 months after the small car went on sale. Ford of Britain says the Fiesta has been the best-selling small car in both Europe and the U.K. for the past two years. The B-segment car, offered in 3- and 5-door body styles and a range of powertrains, is produced in Europe at Ford’s Cologne, Germany, and Valencia, Spain, plants. The U.K. accounts for nearly a quarter of European Fiesta sales, with 239,742 deliveries since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Sales of New Ford Fiesta Reach 1 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642