The Dutch subsidiary of U.K.-based Antonov plc, a vehicle-technology company, is taking Toyota Motor Corp. to German intellectual property court, alleging the Japanese auto maker used a driveline the subsidiary developed and patented. Antonov Automotive Technologies claims the Toyota Prius and Lexus RX 400h cross/utility vehicle exploited its designs and is seeking “fair payment…for the use of (its) intellectual property in all relevant vehicles sold to date.” Toyota Prius Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Supplier Sues Toyota Over Violation of Patent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642