PARIS – Two months into the new year, European vehicle sales appear to have begun a true recovery, or at least are at the end of decline. Sales in most countries now are being compared against more or less normal months year-ago, and all but five of the 27 European Union markets saw deliveries climb in February. The month’s 981,429 registrations represent a 0.9% uptick from year-ago. Two-month sales in the EU were down 0.3% from like-2010. Last month marked the second in a row of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Vehicle Sales Rebound in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642